maanantai 3. marraskuuta 2014

3.11.2014 Perfunctory revision.

In summary the previous week and today have been quite identical. For instance we have been playing and doing crafts, clays and other playthings here at the Banbury museum. My colleagues are rather laid-back in contrast to my folks back in home. Weather has been peculiarly good since the precipitation has been exiguous more like non-existent.




 I have aligned myself with my chief in one or two business meetings. We are looking to broaden the museum anon after we have propounded the requisite matter for all and sundry of the investors and consultants. The project is anyway confidental.

                                         Our infocounter - along with Ellie and Adrienne

                                          Kids kids adults kids!
                                          


                                          The trick-or-treaters petrified our hostess.

    


                                           The traditional breakfast implemented... nuff said!

                                           Chicken panini

At any rate I´ve made somewhat friends with everyone and in addition I managed to meet Jaana Tornivaara´s erstwhile supervisor Chris. We headed to the local pub and for whatever reason I don't remember the name of the place but propelly speaking we played many rounds of billiard

 Chris












All things considered I have discreetly acclimated myself with no problem due to my host familys hospitality and willingness. The prices are fairly same exceedingly high if you don't mind me saying.  I'm not spendthrift so no shopping what so ever for me.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti